Kleinwalsertal Austria 2015!
Welcome to vacation house Annemargrethe
Vacation house Annemargrethe is situated in the little town of Mittelberg, in the attractive Austrian Kleinwalsertal. The distance to the German town Oberstdorf is 15 kilometer (9 miles)
The distance to The Netherlands is 750 kilometer (470 miles) and the house can be reached easily by car and train.
This charming, very peacefully situated house is located in the middle of an alpine meadow and has 6 separate luxurious condominiums for 4-6 persons each.
All the condominiums are spacious, attractive and completely decorated. Our house is very clean and we like to keep it that way. For that reason smoking is not permitted and no pets are allowed.
In the basement of Annemargrethe is a common room with a corner for table tennis and games. In the basement you also have the heated ski room, a lavatory and an extra room for 2 additional people.
Each condominium has a Dutch owner. The Dutch persons to contact are Sylvia and Marcel Spenkelink. Our friendly Austrian concierge is Andi Zunzer.
We offer you the following:
- Six beautifully appointed, spacious 4-6 persons individual condominiums
- A family and child friendly house setting
- Ski rentals, ski lift, shops and restaurants in walking distance
- Perfect free public transportation
- Six different ski areas with a total length of 128 kilometer (80 miles)
- Many wonderful walking- and trail tours and cross-country skiing directly from our house
- Sport activities like toboggaining, mountain biking, mountaineering, swimming, tennis and hang gliding
Since 2008 vacation house Annemargrethe receives every year the Zoover award! In 2015 we even scored a 9.2 on a scale of 10! Very positively judged on children friendliness, space, decorating, position relatively to the ski run and price/quality ratio.